Right Click on the following links for menu options and then click on “Save Link As…” to download the PDF Files to your computer. (Requires Adobe Reader to download, view and print) Print and fill out the forms and feel free to print and share the poster! All works submitted must include: A title page with the entrant’s name, a title page without the entrant’s name (just the title), an official Contest Entry Form AND an official Contest Permission Form.
- Wild About Books Official Entry & Permission Form (PDF) If you are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian read and sign. If you are over 18, please fill out and sign the permission form to certify that you are submitting your original work.
- Wild About Books Contest Rules (PDF)
- Wild About Books Contest Poster (PDF)
The forms are also available at the following locations:
- A Book Barn, 640 Clovis Ave., Clovis CA 93612 (phone 559.297.9052)
- Arne Nixon Center for the Study of Children’s Literature, Madden Library, Fresno State Campus
- Fresno County Public Library (any branch)
- KGPE CBS 47, 4880 N. First St., Fresno, CA 93726